Our pharmacists can help you assess your symptoms and health issues and offer professional advice. Our state-of-the-art compounding facility has access to the latest compounding techniques and evidence-based formulas.
We also offer a 24 hour turnaround on most requests and post nationwide.
What type of formulations do we compound?
Dukasa Compounding is a non-sterile compounding facility.
- Transdermal creams, lotions, gels, ointments and sprays
- Oral suspensions, gels and solutions
- Sublingual drops
- Ear drops
- Nasal sprays and solutions
- Medicated lollipops and lozenges
- Throat sprays and mouthwashes
- Lip balm
- Vaginal creams with disposable applicators
- Topical powders
What products do we compound?
- Bio-identical hormones (natural)
- Thyroid extract
- Vitamin D3
- Customised amino acids and nutritional supplements
- Dermatologicals and cosmeceuticals
- Allergy-free Sugar-free, flavour-free, lactose-free, preservative-free and dye-free dosage forms
- Special request, out of stock and discontinued medicines
Some major areas that we specialise in include:
- Anti-ageing medicine
- Wholistic medicine
- Integrative medicine
- Nutritional medicine
- Regenerative and Functional medicine
- Sports medicine
- Hair loss
- Weight loss
- Dermatologicals, cosmeceuticals and skincare
- Pain management (including Chronic Neuropathy, Diabetic Neuropathy, Migraine, Neuropathic Pain, Sports Injury, Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, Cancer Pain)
- Hair health
- Ear, Nose and Throat